CCL provides training on a wide range of glass based topics. The courses can be tailored to meet your individual and specific company needs, and can be provided at a location to suit.
Our team has provided training throughout the world and can adapt the content to suit local market conditions and regulations.
Existing Course: An introduction to Glazing incorporating Blast and Ballistic performance.
In conjunction with DNV-GL, CCL provide a two day training course that includes an introduction to structural glazing systems. This course is taught via the following separate modules:-
- Glass strength,
- Interlayer types and the associated performance,
- Robustness and Fractography (breakage),
- Common mistakes (lessons learnt),
- Visual assessment criteria,
- Relevant standards and regulations,
- Blast and ballistic performance,
The course is a blend of theoretical presentations and practical demonstrations. It is intended to be of particular benefit to engineers and designers who wish to increase their understanding of glass.
Please contact us for further details.